Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
ABZ — Series 396, 397 Resilient Seat Butterfly Valve
The rugged Series 396 (wafer) and Series 397 (lug) from ABZ feature a resilient, replaceable seat and are engineered for a multitude of industrial applications. Available with alternate stem materials and actuation modes, these butterfly valves offer a wide range of options to suit virtually any operational requirements.
- Body: Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB (Wafer & Lug Type)
- Disc: Ductile Iron (Nylon/Aroxy-Coated)/CF8/CF8M
- Seat: Buna N/EPDM/Viton/Silicone (FDA Compliant)
- Stem: SS 410/SS 316/CS + Zinc Plated
- Operation: Lever/Gearbox/Pneumatic/Electric Actuator
- Size: 2"–72"
- Pressure: 200 psi
- Temperature: -40°C to +200°C