Threaded Floating Ball Valve
Known for their tight bubble sealing and excellent torque performance, ViNtrol’s threaded series offers a variety of flow control solutions. Learn more about our ViNtrol offerings.
ViNtrol Series A, B — Threaded Floating Ball Valve
The ViNtrol Series A threaded floating ball valve and Series B bolted model feature standard construction in ductile iron, carbon and stainless steel and standard Devlon and RTFE seats. Additional seat material options, automation packages, coatings and overlays available based on your specific requirements and applications.
- Back-seated stem is fire safe and blow-out proof
- External stem lubrication and vented weather seal for maximum life and wear protection
- Stainless steel trim protects against corrosion
- Standard fire-safe and NACE trim
- Available in full and reduced port configurations
- Standard locking handle for safety and security
- Ball includes pressure equalization hole to prevent trapped pressure in the body cavity
- Optional seat
- Size: 1"–4"
- Pressure: 1000–5000 psi
- Devlon seats standard for service to 300°F
- API 6A
- API 6D
- ANSI B16.5
- ANSI B16.34
- ANSI B16.10
- API 6FA
- API 598
- NACE MR0175
ViNtrol Series C — Threaded Ball Valve
ViNtrol Series C threaded ball valves feature multiple body styles that fit a wide range of piping systems, applications and automation requirements. All Series C models are designed with a blow-out proof stem for enhanced safety and conform to NACE MR0175 specifications.
- Series CCS: Seal-welded carbon steel, full port, screwed ends, 316SS ball and stem
- Series CSS: Seal-welded stainless steel, full port, screwed ends, 316SS ball and stem
- Series CU: One-piece carbon steel, reduced port, screwed ends, 304SS ball and stem
- Series CBS: Two-piece forged brass, large port, screwed end, steel handle, hard chrome-plated ball
- Series CH: Three-piece LCC and CF8M, full/regular port, screwed ends, 316SS ball and stem
- Size: 1/4"–2"
- Pressure: up to 2000 psi
- Meets all applicable API, ANSI, BS, DIN standards
- Conforms to NACE MR0175 specifications